Industry reports reveal that old-fashioned cold-calling is still one of the most effective ways of generating new business. How would you like to have an “on-call” team of well-trained lead generators calling companies in your target-market who order catering? You give us zip codes where you want to pursue new business. Your personal lead generator starts pounding the phones. You get lists of businesses that have food delivered to their offices regularly.
YOU gives us zip codes in your target-market.
WE do all the cold-calling.
YOU get leads of companies that order catering regularly.
It's that easy. Our nationally recognized Leads program was created to take the grunt work out of finding you new business opportunities. Our team of professional lead generators go thru an intensive in-house training program before they are assigned to custom generate leads for your company.
Find the answers you seek with our nationally recognized Leads program and our one on one private coaching sessions. We will help you identify BIG-MONEY clients, increase sales, accelerate your progress and develop or grow your corporate drop-off catering division faster and more efficiently. Our individualized programs will explore your business goals, build your client-base, strategize effective marketing solutions, create revenue and generate media traffic to your division. Stop working 24/7 and let us streamline your business so that you can finally find time for the things you truly enjoy most out of life...all with more money in your pocket!
Click here to listen to a real call of a lead generator prospecting new clients.
SAMPLE REPEAT ORDER: 25 people Ordering lunch twice a month @ $20/person CONVERSION: OUT OF 100 LEADS
- Q) How does the Catering Leads Program work?
- A) Members receive a Catering Leads Form. They list the zip codes and/or specific addresses, companies, and industries where they want to pursue new business. Next, our skilled (and very persistent), Lead Generators start pounding the phones. They work from custom created scripts to pre-qualify and amass companies who order catering regularly.
- Q) How is “order catering regularly” defined?
- A) Companies that order drop-off catering for a minimum of ten people at a minimum of twice a month. In cases when the number of people has parameters below and above 10. (Example: 7 - 25 people) or less than twice a month, (Example: once a month for 20 people), these qualify as a "half-lead." 2 "half-leads = 1 lead.
- Q) How are the Leads generated?
- A) In addition to regularly adding to our inventory, The Corporate Caterer has proprietary lists from every region in the country and most provinces in Canada. Our specially-trained team of in-house agents usually start with industry-specific "catering-friendly" businesses in your target market.
- Q) How many Leads do I get on one List?
- A) As many as you want. We have 5 different pricing tiers with varying numbers of monthy Leads you receive.
- Q) What information is included on a Catering Leads List?
- A) Generating Leads is an inexact science. Our goal is to collect as much contact information as possible, including;
Company Name, Address, Contact Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Ordering Frequency.
Some companies, however, have a firm, "We do not give out any names or direct phone-number," policy. In these cases, if their volume of catering is substantial enough, we will include that company as a Catering Lead. (Company Name, Address, Phone Number, Ordering Frequency and Name of "The Gate-Keeper" who provided the information). Your coach from The Corporate Caterer will work with you to navigate through these situations sucessfully.
Q) What is the typical turn-around time?
A) Members will receive their Leads List approximately 2-3 weeks after their Catering Leads Form has been received.
- Q) What about the companies in my selected zip codes/street addresses that I am already doing business with? I don’t want to pay for Leads that are already clients.
- A) On the Catering Leads Form, there is a section; “List any companies to exclude on your Leads List.”
- Q) What happens if there are not enough qualified Catering Leads within my selected zip code(s)?
- A) Your Lead Generator will expand the search zone to 5-mile radius increments of your selected zip code(s).
- Q) What if I call a company who’s ordering frequency is “4 times per month,” and the contact person tells me it’s “closer to 2 times per month?”
- A) While we diligently strive for 100% accuracy, on occasion this will occur. Typically, this occurs when your Leads Generator is unable to speak directly to the contact person and another administrator had answered the “ordering frequency” question. The good news is this - it goes both ways. For example, the same contact person may tell you they order catering “closer to 6 times a month.”
- Q) How much does a List of Leads cost?
- A) It depends which membership package you select. After you convert one lead into a repeat client, you have already covered the cost (and then some), of our top-tier, "Executive Chef" platform. (If you follow our program exactly the way it is layed out, and follow the instructions of your Coach to the letter, the potential for growth is unlimited. If you use The Virtual Playbook's tools, resouces and insider information, read our books and magazine articles and watch our videos, The Corporate Caterer's Virtual Playbook will be the sigle best investment you will ever make in your business).
- Q) How does payment work?
- A) Click the link below to Join the Catering Leads Program. When you submit that form you will be redirected to PayPal to make your payment. If you are not logged in as a member, you will be asked to log in or to join.
- Q) Can I purchase additional Leads?
- A) Yes. In fact, many of our member invest in extra Leads.
- Q) Can non-members participate in the Catering Leads Program?
- A) No. This service is exclusively for members of TheCorporateCaterer.com. We are very focused on building a community of foodservice operators who want to grow collectively, as well as individually. Our tagline is, "Your Lifetime Catering Consultant," and we mean it. Our goal is to help the growth, efficiency and profitability, for the life your business.
- Q) What should I do after I get my Leads List?
- A) Your Coach will guide you thru the roadmap to start reeling in some new business! This is a process. There are no magic wands and results are not realized overnight. You need to practice three things to become "a player" in your marketplace. Patience. Persistence. Commitment.
- Q) How do I get started?
- A) You are a click away! Remember to log in as a member, then click the link below to apply and pay.